Saturday, October 07, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist, October 7



Tall Black Guy - Tale of two
The Headhunters - God made me funky
Gil Scott Heron - Inner city blues
Amerigo Gazaway/Fela Brown - Funky black president
Willie Mitchell - Percolatin'
Cliff Nobles - Judge baby, I'm back
The Supremes - Love is like an itching in my heart
Fontella Bass and Bobby McClure - Don't mess up a good thing
Detroit Emeralds - Showtime
The Esquires  -You've got the power
The Impressions - Rhythm
Menahan st band - The contender
Antibalas - Che che cole makossa
Woima Collective - Woima
Segun Bucknor - La la la
Sahara All Stars of Jos - Take your soul
Puzzle People - French fried boogie
Recloose - Why I otta
Nextmen vs Joe Dukie - Blow wind blow
Benny Tones feat Mara TK - Firefly
Shogun Orchestra - Mifune
Quincy Jones - Hummin'
Eartha Kitt - I want to be evil
Brute force and his drum  - Weird and wonderful
Blackfeather  -The rat suite (main title)
The ID - Feel awright
Chi-lites - Stoned out of my mind

No comments: