Saturday, January 28, 2017

Ring The Alarm playlist, January 28



Lee Fields - Ladies
El Michels Affair  - Detroit twice
Bacao rhythm and steel band - Scorpio
Soul Children - Hold on I'm coming
Chi-lites - Stoned out of my mind
Sound experience - 40 acres and a mule
Mel and Tim - Do right baby
Clarence Reid - I'm your yes man
Mighty lovers - Aint gonna run no more
The Up Tights - How long must I wait for you
Durand Jones and the Indications -Tuck and roll
Dottye Fultz - Jesus is a soul man
Impressions - Long long winter
Al Green - Wait here
Roy Ayers - Get on up, get on down
Maxayn - Moonfunk
E's E -Scratch's skank pt2
Richie Phoe - Bumpy's lament
Frightnrs - Trouble in here
Nas  - Get down (QSO remix)
Darondo - Luscious lady
Rance Allen Group - Gonna make it alright
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - What if we all stopped paying taxes
Bar-kays - Don't do that
Ollie and the nightingales  - Don't do what I did
Jurassic 5 - Monkey bars inst
Paul McCartney - Check my machine
Talking heads - Psycho killer (Greg Wilson edit)
Ramsey Lewis - Sun goddess (Karim edit)
Chakachas - Jungle fever (Greg Wilson edit)
Ernie Hawks and the soul investigators - Scorpio man theme

No comments: