Saturday, August 27, 2016

Ring The Alarm playlist, August 27



The Wailers - Put it on
Skatalites - Coconut rock
Marcia Griffiths - Feel like jumping
Cedric Im Brooks - Shaft
Joe Higgs - I'm the song my enemies sing
Dawn Penn w Steely and Clevie - You don't love me
Noiseshaper - Dunk (Adrian Sherwood remix)
Salmonella dub - Johnny (Dubmariner remix)
George McCrae - I got lifted (Mischief brew edit)
Angela Bofill - People make the world go round
Young Holt Unlimited - Light my fire
Martha and the Vandellas - We got honey love
Isley Bros - I know who you been socking it to
R Dean Taylor - There's a ghost in my house
Barbara Acklin - Am I the same girl
TSU Toronadoes - Play the music Tornados
Jamo Thomas - I spy
Barrett Strong - Money (that's what I want)
Marvin Gaye - Got to give it up
Oscar Brown Jr - Who knows what goes when the doors close
Idris Muhammad - Could heaven ever be like this (Leftside wobble edit)
Shannon - Let the music play
Set the tone - Dance sucker (Francois K remix)
Grace Jones - Peanut butter
Sharon Jones and the Dapkings - I'm still here
Laura Lee - Crumbs off the table
Elder statesman -Montreux sunrise
Bob James - Nautilus
Beastie Boys - Root down
Dizzy Gillespie - Manteca (Funky lowlives remix)

No comments: