Saturday, August 13, 2016

Ring The Alarm playlist, August 13

Dele Sosimi - Sanctuary dub
Manu Dibango - Abele dance
The Hykkers - I want a break thru
The JBs - Hot pants road
Charles Wright - Express yourself (alternate version)
Major Lance - Hey little girl
Willie Mitchell - Bum daddy
Ted Taylor  -You give me nothing to go on
Teresa - He's a cooker
Sonny Knight and the lakers - Sugarman
Monica - I don't know nothing else to tell you, but I love you ...
Undisputed truth - Smiling faces sometimes
David Ruffin - My whole world ended the moment you left me
Amerie - One thing (Mr K organ edit)
Aaradhna - Drunken heart. smokey mind
Tom Tom Club - Wordy rappinghood (remix)
The Clash - Magnificent dance
Big Bud - Runaway
Fat Freddys Drop - Hope (Sonsine remix)
Unitone hifi - Sneeze off
Scratch 22 - Shivani strut
Jurassic 5 - Monkey bars inst
Eric B and Rakim - Microphone fiend
Tausani  -Teardrop
Oddisee feat Muhsinah - That day
Willie Bobo - La descarga del Bobo (MAW remix)
La crema de New York - Cisco kid
Tito Puente - Mambo beat
Main ingredient - Happiness is just around the bend (GW edit)

No comments: